Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Two Prodigals Return

Michelle (formerly of Phlebas) and Iron Monkey are back, hooray! Actually the Monkey's been back for some time, but I'd missed him.

MIchelle wrote:

I had hoped when I began this new blog to write only seriously about things that were worth writing about and I thought anyone would care about. However, it appears that I'll be writing the same daily drivel and minutia of my life. Oh, well.

...she apparently has a difficult time understanding that the daily drivel and minutiae of her life are precisely what we care about, but so long as that doesn't stop her, that's fine.

Iron Monkey I go to above all for his apothegms:

Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Iron Monkey's After-Shave: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be adequately explained by the complexity or ambiguity of the underlying situation.

No comments: