For some reason this one really charms me. Udge did one and so did Beth. I'm tagging you, Dear Reader.
1) Who is the last person you high-fived? -- Hmm... I don't know. I'd guess my teenaged friend Jonquil.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive. -- Odds are pretty good. I wouldn't expect my odds to be much different from anyone else's, which I think is what the question is driving at.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? -- Nope. Only TV in the house receives two channels and is on for two hours Saturday mornings. & it's in my son's room.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? -- Sure. Last night, in fact.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee -- I must have, in grade school. I was pretty insufferable that way.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee -- maybe once. Half a dozen times by yellow-jackets. They get mean, late in the Fall.
7) How fast can you type -- pretty fast, but my accuracy's not all that good. I spend a lot of time backspacing.
8) Are you afraid of the dark? -- I LOVE the dark.
9) Eye color -- sky blue.
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? -- Oh. Yes. Yes, definitely. Yes.
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? -- a couple months ago?
12) Do you knock on wood? -- oh yeah. I have a little piece of wood I brought into the office especially for the purpose, since there's no real wood here in cubicle land. More often though I say "knock on wood!" and rap on my skull.
13) Do you floss daily? -- I seem to do it daily for a month or two, and then forget it for a week or two, and then do it daily for a month or two, and so on.
15) Can you hula hoop? -- Nope. Can't make the things stay up at ALL. Bugs me.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? -- Yes.
17) What do you want for Christmas? -- I deeply, devoutly, wholeheartedly want the damn holiday to go away. I hate it.
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? -- No, which I think is too bad.
19) Do you talk in your sleep? -- Not often.
20) Who wrote the book of love? -- Emily Bronte wrote one of them. Charlotte wrote the other.
21) Have you ever flown a kite? -- Sure. I even sold them once, on the beach near Astoria.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? -- Never heard of it. Too old to start now.
23) Do you consider yourself successful? -- Huh. I don't know.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? -- You get me a cell, I'll tell you how many contacts I put on it.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? Nope.
26) Plans for tomorrow? Figure out why my damn tests run on Mr Gates' operating systems in the US, but not in Canada.
27) Can you juggle? -- Yes, but only three objects at a time.
28) Missing someone now? -- Yes.
29) when was the last time you told someone I Love You? -- This morning.
30) And truly meant it? -- Of course!
31) how often do you drink -- Almost never.
32) How are you feeling today? -- Delighted.
33) what do you say too much? -- "Oh, anything's fine with me."
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? -- Hmm. I don't think so.... but I could have been.
35) What are you looking forward to? -- Visiting Montreal.
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? -- Oh yes, many times. Mostly for fine upstanding reasons like being locked out.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food? -- not that I remember.
38) Can you handle the truth? -- Well, better than I can handle lies, anyway.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham? -- Sure. What's not to like?
40) Any cool scars? -- Oh yeah. I have one shaped like the orange mark on a Black Widow's belly on the back of my left thumb. I think it's really cool.